We are team of developers looking for a new team member who is willing to join our efforts for excellence. We work in international environment, try out new methods and software, explore possible options, learn every day from all possible sources, take initiative, and drive the change.
We are using various SAP knowledge-based configurators (VC, SSC, and IPC) and developing next generation knowledge-based configuration environment where knowledge-based configurations is a major application area for artificial intelligence (AI), and it is based on modelling of the configurations in a manner that allows the utilization of AI techniques for searching for a valid configuration to meet the needs of a customer.
Furthermore, we are developing Virtual & Augmented reality solutions on top of knowledge-based configuration tool as learning, showcase platform and as support for production, regions and customers in sales, supply, production and procurement process. If you would like to be a part of it, apply to this ad and join us in our Zagreb office!
Ericsson provides high-quality and modern working environment to their employees, together with lifelong learning, career development and a stimulating award system.
We care about the employee satisfaction, encourage innovation, and provide ability for work in global teams. We offer motivating environment, flexible working hours and various recreation and socializing opportunities.
We have multiple open positions for Software Developer (System/Software architect).
What can you expect:
- Stimulating work surroundings using agile way of working
- Direct contact with customers and users
- Goal settings defining your yearly tasks, follow up and coaching
- Continuous professional development and defined career path
- Monthly and annually benefits
General required competence, skills, and values:
- University degree in electrical engineering, computing, telecommunication, mathematics or equivalent
- Good, diligent, and intelligent person
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent knowledge of any programming language
- Team spirit, knowledge sharing and cooperation
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
- Research, identification, selection and testing of technology products required for solution delivery
- Establishment, implementation and documentation of technology integration or migration strategies
- Database modeling knowledge (MySQL)
Following would be considered a plus:
- Git knowledge and experience
- Experience with Visual Studio IDE or Eclipse or Android Studio
Application must contain information:
- CV in English and Croatian together with your application letter
- Type of university degree clearly mentioned
- If you’re proud of some of your previous work, please provide a link and we’ll check it out!
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.