Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value.
The impact of your role at Ericsson
We are now looking for a colleague responsible for the coordination, management and execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support that the one offered by the 1st Level Operations. This shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
You will also:
• Ensure 2nd Level Assurance Support Activities
• Ensure 2nd Level System Administration activities
• Ensure 2nd Level Incident/Problem Management activities
• Provide preventive maintenance and performance management
• Provide input, implement and verify improvements in processes
• Verify and implement configuration changes
• On regular base covering the 7x24 Call-out responsibility
• Interact with customers and internal stakeholders, and provide technical solutions
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
• Bachelor/Master of science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent
• 3-5 years’ experience of work in PS domain
• Good understanding of PS and EPC architectures (2G/3G/4G)
• Solid knowledge of operation and troubleshooting of (at least one vendor) GGSN/SGSN-MME/DNS
• Knowledge of operation and troubleshooting of AAA/PCRF/DSC/DRA
• Good understanding of following protocols: GTP, DIAMETER, DNS, RADIUS-AAA, DHCP, SS7, NTP
• Experience with Nokia products like GGSN (7750), PCRF (5780), DNS(VItalQIP/EfficientIP), DRA/DEA(5780)
• Understanding of IP routing protocols and MPLS
• Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification
• Scripting skills (shell, perl or others)
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Presentation & Communication Skills
• Ability to transfer knowledge to colleagues
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
• Contract type: full time;
• 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
• Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
• Medical & life insurance;
• Gym subscription;
• Career plan mentoring;
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
• Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
• Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
• Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
• In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
• & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious?Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.
Tag: melahj, hj