Senior Sales Operations Analyst, Market Area North America
Sales Operations is a respected arm of the Strategy & Commercial Management function within Ericsson North America. From this vantage point, a Senior Sales Operations Analyst creates new value for Ericsson by driving operational excellence through the management of an efficient and innovative sales process. This includes adopting the role as a trusted partner to the North American sales community by driving improved approaches to business processes, enhanced tools functionality, and support of Ericsson-wide digital transformation initiatives to improve data quality. This role engages closely with the Head of Sales Operations and the sales teams in North America, the Commercial Management team, and IT.
This individual will successfully collaborate with internal customers, business stakeholders, and external partners to ensure Ericsson has the most efficient and seamless sales process in the industry.
We are looking for a hard-working team member who is poised to be an authority in redefining our ways of working at Ericsson and toward our customers.
If you have a positive, can-do attitude and find joy in being on a winning team; if you are driven to deliver excellence to our internal and external customers, we want you on our team!
- Evangelize MANA sales process work instructions.
- Lead workshops and forums to provide fact-based insights and reporting for sales process improvements, representing Market Area North America (MANA).
- Build cross-functional relationships to tackle sophisticated interdisciplinary problems on behalf of the business.
- Develop business partnership with key internal stakeholders.
- Deconstruct business risk through analytics, diagnose source issues of inefficiencies, define solutions, and ensure effective action is taken.
- Understand predictive modeling for pipeline, bookings, guided selling and lead prioritization. Use sophisticated forecasting tools.
- Develop analysis by integrating disparate data to create compelling insights and recommendations for executive leadership.
- Drive streamlined and efficient processes to further invigorate business rhythm. Discuss findings with local / global teams and propose methods to develop / deploy concepts to deliver maximum impact.
- Review Salesforce change requests and translate them into a strategic roadmap.
- Actively participate in MANA/Global tool update initiatives.
- Assist with change management, implementation, and training associated with new features, capabilities, and process updates to Sales, Sales Leadership, and Core 3 regarding Sales Process, Salesforce tool, Premium Proposal.
- Create and support Salesforce dashboards and reports for Customer Units, Business Areas, and Market Area; produce ad hoc or regular reports as requested; track and report on market area and customer unit KPIs.
- Analyze sales performance and adoption, sales process adherence, and compliance metrics; use findings to develop and implement strategies which will improve business outcomes
- Design sales process and identify tool stack to facilitate ease of sales activity execution and analysis by Ericsson and its customers;
- Drive tool issues to resolution through IT, product owners, and technical leads.
- Review contracts and IFRS15 translation files to support Ericsson’s ability to recognize revenue in accordance with SOX Control LA 22.214.171.124.
- Provide tracking for contractual commitments after contract execution, including MANA audit requests.
- Education: Masters of Business Administration, Science or similar
- Substantial experience from sales/finance at Ericsson or equivalent with focus on Sales and customer management
- 5+ years of related experience in process transformation, business development, sales and/or operational excellence knowledge required
- Knowledge of end-to-end business processes, including commercial management areas (pricing, quoting, contracts, etc.), Sales Process (sales stages, required approvals, early starts, etc.), and CBE Process (CPAP, FAS, VC, etc.)
- Experience working with L1 and L2 leadership roles is required.
- Excellent communication skills, standout colleague demeanor and ability to build trustworthy and lasting relationships with Market Areas, Business Areas, Customer Units and other internal organizations is necessary for this position
- Analytical with strong problem-solving capability and critical thinking
- Customer oriented and business minded – has a consultative approach and focus on profitability
- Authoritative Business Understanding and strong intuition for business
- Familiar with “Agile” methodologies
- Knowledge of Ericsson’s sales methodology, FA sales and product portfolio
- Experience with a global transformation project
- This position will work from the Ericsson office in Plano, Texas
- Ability to sit / stand and work at a computer and/or participate in conference calls for extended periods of time
- Flexibility in available working hours meetings and phone calls outside of normal business hours should be expected based on Ericsson’s geographic footprint
- Ability to travel, as the need arises.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore, employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Piscataway || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt