Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson:
The role of the Compliance Analyst is to analyze and interpret risk alerts connected to the integrity of Ericsson suppliers and make them accessible for internal stakeholders. Main deliverables include, but are not limited to, reviewing screening results of the weekly batch screening done by the Dow Jones RiskCenter tool and performing ad hoc supplier screening, on demand, in the Dow Jones Risk Database followed by reporting the results to the requestor.
Through professional consultancy and subject matter expertise, the employee will support the Sourcing community with operational and analytical knowledge and skillsets.
You will also:
- Perform operational sourcing activities
Perform thorough, systematic analysis of the weekly screening results in order to identify possible supplier integrity risks involving questionable and undesired practices such as money laundering, bribery, corruption, economic sanctions and so on.
Execute ad hoc screenings of new suppliers and One Time Vendors on demand and provides feedback to requestor.
Identify potential cases of supplier inadequate bahavior and raises awareness on the respective risks to the Supplier Responsible and/or relevant Sourcing Compliance Manager.
Provide insights that support strategic decision-making related to the continuation or termination of the relationship with a business partner.
Decide on what represents an integrity risk compared to a false alert, thus enabling Ericsson to perform due diligence of suppliers and other business partners, when applicable.
Have the responsibility to communicate urgent cases if, during the weekly screening of the risks, any urgent major issues are detected. These are to be raised to the Sourcing Compliance Manager and the supplier responsible.
Prepare and archive reports of risk alerts.
Maintain an in-depth knowledge database of case handling, for knowledge retetion and future reference.
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed):
Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
Legal or Compliance experience and knowledge
Analytical mindset and detail oriented
Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
Project Management Skills
Value Creation Knowledge
Benefits to suit your dreams (or What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Gym subscription;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.