Did you just graduate or have little work experience but you are keen to jump-start your career? We are now looking for recently graduated Engineers! Willing to learn and ready to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity of the client network.
- Plan the implementation of the product
- Execute configuration, integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- Support to identify and drive improvements
- Scripting & coding
- Shift turn over
- Academic degree, minimum bachelor level, in IT, Systems, Electronic or related
- 1-2 years experience in support
- Crafting & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical, learning and researching
- Proficient English
- Excellent planning and organizing
We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging every day. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Our business strategy is our plan, our blueprint and the clear pathway for us to deliver on our mission- to enable the full value of connectivity. We will win by building technology that is so intuitive, flexible yet robust and reliable that it enables groundbreaking ideas to be embraced at speed and scale.