At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson Trainee program aims to build the next generation of employees in our Market Area by attracting the most competent, high performing and motivated young people in the industry As an IMS Integration Engineer, you will deliver and support solutions in IMS application layer competence area for Ericsson customers.
The role is part of a team and requires work in customer/Ericsson premises (locally or abroad).
What you’ll do?
- Install, configure, integrate and test Ericsson’s IMS solutions
- Upgrade, investigate technical problems, troubleshoot systems that are in operation and if requested, participate in the remedy of systems in case of critical situations
What you´ll need?
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Small working experience (up to two years)
- Good written and spoken English and Greek
- Good attitude & interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform in a multi-tasking and team-oriented environment
- Ability to show active participation within a team – be engaged
- General "open source" knowledge, "hands on" approach and a "can do" attitude
- Good planning and organizing skills
- ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be a plus
- IMS & SIP knowledge
- Good knowledge on Operating Systems (Unix, Linux)
- VM knowledge (VMWare, VitrualBox etc.) would be a plus
- Knowledge of Shell scripting (Perl, python and Java will be an added advantage)
- Knowledge on basic networking concepts, CCNA would be a plus
- Experience with troubleshooting
- Database knowledge (TimesTen, SQL, Galera)
- Knowledge of webservices (founded on Apache/Tomcat)
- Exposure to open source technologies
What we offer:
- Paid internship and flexible working environment,
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
- Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.