Ericsson Radio Network Design & Optimization
Ericsson Network Design & Optimization (NDO) is developing and delivering design and optimization services to our customers (typically mobile network operators) in Japan. Feature and functionality introduction and other types of technology consulting services are also within the scope of our expertise.
When applicable, we conduct the design and optimization by developing and using cutting edge AI/Machine Learning technology, helping our customers (mobile operators) automating the optimization of their networks.
NDO Japan is also responsible for supporting network sales through technical consultation, anchored in deep network performance and product insight gained from advanced network analysis.
NDO Japan is aiming to be self-sustained in the sense that technical (pre-) sales support is integrated in the service delivery team, working in close cooperation with relevant customer accounts.
Network Engineer-NE in NDO Japan consulting team is a network consultant role and you will be responsible for performing design, optimization and audit of radio access networks such as 4G, VoLTE, IoT and 5G to meet customer requirements. You will be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services & networks to service delivery and acceptance. We need strong individuals who create and deliver new businesses with passion and dedication with our team members and with our customers in Japan.
You have a competence in radio technology and should have an interest in data analysis including machine learning (ML) based data analysis. Your technical expertise complements your customer facing and presentation skills, allowing you to both influence customer perception and drive problem resolution. You help to translate and bridge technical concepts between customers and internal stakeholders into tangible plans and outcomes. Your technical depth allows you to work either collaboratively as a team member or leading/guiding a team as the situation requires. You are required to understand customer network problems and proactively work on providing solutions.
Some key job responsibilities
- Analyze network and improve network performance and user experience
- Recommend sound technical proposals and solutions
- Be time and cost efficient while maintaining or even improving delivery quality
- Be a trusted partner by customers through consultative approach
- Identify and build add-on sales opportunities
- Establish trust by customers through consultative approach
- Drive collaboration and knowledge sharing within Ericsson
Some key qualifications
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level in engineering (IT/Telecom), or at least 4 years' experience of technical job in telecommunication area.
- Broad technical acumen in areas of e.g. 4G/LTE, 5G/NR, Cellular IoT etc.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving ability to identify real root cause
- Background in (Radio) Network Design and Optimization an advantage
- Programming, big data and machine learning related skills are plus
- Strong Team work, collaboration skills and leadership skills
- English language proficiency
- Japanese language proficiency preferred
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || JP-37-YO Yokohama || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 367403