Being a student at Ericsson is special. We give you the knowledge to learn, challenging tasks to grow yourself, and the opportunity to work on projects that change the future of technology in telecommunication.
You’ll only get to start your career once. Let’s make it a good one!
Ericsson Hungary is looking for DSI DevOps Intern.
We are looking for a new intern to join our team in the Budapest office. We are implementing a test management tool for Ericsson global internal customers like 5G development teams. Your role will include operating the production environment, providing technical support to users and part time taking part in frontend and backend development. Our team is working according to Scrum methodology with full empowerment to continuously improve both the product legacy and the agile approach.
You can reach a professional level in
- Real DevOps ways of working including software development, delivery and support
- Web application deployment with Docker in Linux server
- Crafting and scaling MongoDB and PostgreSQL databases and using ElasticSearch
- Java application development in Microservice architecture and Spring
Apply if you have
- Ongoing studies at a Hungarian university
- Good command of English
- Experience with Linux configuration and troubleshooting
- Application container and virtualization knowledge
- Deep experience in frontend development (ES6, AngularJS, Typescript, NPM, React, WebPack, Karma) or backend development (Java)
- Being open to both software operations and development
It is a big plus if you
- Are familiar with Angular, React, Ansible, Git or Gerrit
- Have DevOps experience: Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, RedHat Linux (PostGre, MongoDB or Kubernetes)
What we offer
- Professional training courses to boost your professional development
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage)
- Right next to the BME and ELTE campus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
What happens next once you apply?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the top tier providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D; Stud&YP
Req ID: 367284