Our Exciting Opportunity
Product Quality Leader owns the product quality for all Ericsson products and assigned lead/maintenance products towards ESS & EMS sites.
- Lead a cross-functional quality improvement team to fulfil defined and established quality plan.
- Lead target define on yield, DPPM, inspection fault rate, CPK, customer claim and repair. Secure reach product KPI target.
- Responsible for driving quality assurance by owning the quality improvement team.
- Assist the PM with quality view in each project phase of NPI/TPI GPI and maintenance projects.
- Provide technical information, consequence analysis and possible solutions.
- Support with producability-, reliability- and risk management input.
- Provide technical recommendation in each project millstone.
- Leader of FRAG forum, continuous analyzing yield, claims & repair by using vital systems, tools and 6 sigma methods with relative engineers, solving critical issues or problems
- Drive FRAG forum for continuous product fault rate analysis and improvement. (ENC, PDU, ESS, EMS)
- Owner of customer complaint/ feedback handling. Maintain communication with region & CU on quality.
- Owner of Quality Alert, define and maintain Quality Alert process, issue/delegate quality alert within ENC. Support and coordinate quality related production/delivery stop from PDU, PIM and internal ENC.
To be successful in the role you are preferred to have
- Standard production knowledge\ Ericsson Factory Handbook
- Electronic and technology knowledge
- Proven quality control and quaity assurance knowledge
- Lean Production\ 6-Sigma
- Hardware Services production processes
- New Product Introduction process
- Transfer Product Introduction process
Minimum Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Deep experience of quality management
- Deep experience in production, logistical methods, techniques and production processes
- Approx. 2 – 5 years proven experience is required
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 367166