Ericsson is a world-leading provider of tele communications equipment & services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision and core values. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We are about to build a strong R&D team in Massy, France, which will among other areas focus on Mobile Radio Access and Core Product Security. Working in this area you will have a close relation with European mobile operators and Regulatory bodies. This new Security R&D team will work closely with the Development Unit Networks Security unit, which is operational responsible for Product Security of the DNEW Product portfolio (2G/3G/4G and 5G RAN, Radio and Transport). If you are experienced RAN/Core developer with security knowledge and would like to be a part of ensuring that Ericsson have the best in class security solutions and hereby creating customer trust and future business growth, then this is the job for you.
We are looking for an experienced product developers from Mobile Radio Access and Core product development. The focus of the Security team in France will initially be in three areas:
- Security Standardization
- Regulatory security engagements
- Penetration/Vulnerability Analysis Test
- The Potions in the Standardization focus on Regulatory security engagement (Europe, ANSSI) area will include the following main tasks:
- Work closely with Regulators in Europe and specifically with ANSSI (France), to coordinate, align and influence requirements put on Operatiors and Vendors in Mobile RAN / Core product development
- Ensure Ericsson understanding of Regulatory requirements and align WoW and Product security requirements
- Highlight specific changes needed, in WoW and for Product security functionality, for Ericsson to be able to adhere to regulatory requirements
- Perform demos for DNEW Product portfolio security features for Customers and Regulators together with Pentest/VA Tets Kista/Massy team.
- MSc level in a technical discipline or an equivalent level of knowledge
- Experience in 3GPP or similar Standardization were specific focus on standardization or work with regulatory requirements for Security is a plus
- Good knowledge in ICT security area preferably with Security certification such as CISSP, CCSP and/or CISM
- Strong technical understanding and experience in working with RAN and/or Core mobile technologies. Existing strong contact network within the technical R&D product development community is a plus
- Personal values in line with Ericsson core values
- Strategic and operational understanding, with good customer understanding and ability to drive technical investigations within a team and alone, with respect for dead-lines
- Business understanding and customer focused with a high accountability to deliver results
- Well developed communication skills
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries
- Interest and good understanding of the concepts of Lean and Agile ways of working
- Large degree of flexibility and willingness to take on different tasks
- Strong result oriented and finds it stimulating to work with change in teams cooperating across the organization
Good English language skills in both writing and conversation, and additional French language skills are a plus
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: France (FR) || || Massy Palaiseau || R&D
Req ID: 367128