Being a student at Ericsson is special. We give you the knowledge to learn, challenging tasks to grow yourself, and the opportunity to work on projects that change the future of technology in telecommunication.
You’ll only get to start your career once. Let’s make it a good one!
Ericsson Hungary is looking for a Java/Python Developer Intern.
We are looking for an intern to join our analytics team. In this position you will have the opportunity to participate and get insight into our daily work. We adopt the Agile way of working and organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
Our analytics section is in the software production area. We develop products with the purpose to automate internal processes. We do automatic fault localization, dynamic test case recommendation, and other automation related activities using machine learning algorithms.
Joining us means an outstanding opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge into practice. Moreover, you will be exposed to a global organization that develops groundbreaking technology that truly changes the world.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet our partner’s requirements
- Lead & support initial Proof of Concepts/Trials
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Develop and test high quality products
- Develop competence in technical domain
Apply if you have
- Ongoing studies at a Hungarian university
- Good programming skills (Java/Python/Scala)
- Fluency in English both written and oral
- Passion for constantly making things better
- Hands-on mentality and flexibility to perform whatever task that needs to be done during the software development cycle
It is a big plus if you have experience in the following
- Machine Learning (ML) frameworks
- Good understanding of analytics and unsupervised learning concepts
- Knowledge of databases
- DevOps tools (e.g., Git, Gerrit, Jenkins…)
What we offer
- Professional training courses to boost your professional development
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage)
- Right next to the BME and ELTE campus, in a brand-new building
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
What happens next once you apply?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the top tier providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D; Stud&YP
Req ID: 367045