Country Unit: Indonesia
Work Rights: Indonesian citizen preferred
Travel Required: Locally up to 10% travel per annum
Open to external referrals: Yes
Background Checks: All permanent employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
Ericsson Indonesia is growing! We are now looking for an experience Shift Lead that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive shift lead activities within the Fault Management team. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
**To be considered for this role you must be able to work across all of the following shifts on a roster basis: 7am-4pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-7am**
- Act as function lead within a team responsible for conducting monitoring to raise tickets and resolve network issues
- Ensure staff fulfill their shifts and are performing their duties
- Proactively lead the shift, ensuring technical issues get solved, and key internal and external partners remain informed
- Support the team and technical lead with strong cross domain experience
- Identify what working effectively and where there are opportunities for improvement
- Work with different stakeholders (customer and internal staff) and the broader team to efficiently resolve issues
- Manage escalations with a high degree of competence and confidence
- Ensure that tickets raised are resolved within SLA’s
- Drive outcomes and have ownership if there is an incident – reduce down-time on the network, engages with concerned/impacted parties, informs stakeholders, etc.
To be successful in the role you are;
- Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or excellent telecom networks knowledge
- Ideally cross-domain knowledge across Transmission, IP, RAN, Packet Core, etc
- Experience in Multi-vendor environment and holistic view of technologies is highly desirable
- Minimum 8 years’ experience
- Must have prior fault management experience and domain experience
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- English and local language proficiency
Ericsson Indonesia is growing! This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Indonesia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.