Are you in?
Our Phenomenal Opportunity
We are now looking for a Packet Core Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, crafting and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
You will involve in:
- Scope, define and craft solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
To be successful in the role you are:
- Education: Bachelor of Engineering
- Must have 3 to 4 years of minimum relevant experience
- Must have leadership skills and experience
- Must have end to end working experience as packet core solution architect
- Must have experience in EPG/MME/SGSN/GGSN
- Domain experience:
- We are looking for an experienced Packet Core Solution Architect who understand the Packet Core network and can help in building solution and support in troubleshooting of complex network level problems
- Understanding of virtual platform
- Experience in NFV, IMS core and cloud will be an added advantage
- Must be okay to provide on call support as and whenever required
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || || Sunway || ServEng
Req ID: 366543