Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson :
We are now looking for an ICT Engineer who will be responsible for installing, configuring and managing solutions based on BMC's Remedy Action Request System (ARS) applications; Service Desk, Asset Management, Change Management, Service Level Management and Service Request Management.
The Remedy Developer requires experience in integrating Remedy ITSM suite with other BMC products, such as Knowledge Management and Atrium Integration Engine. As an ICT Engineer, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner.
You will also:
- Maintain the environment at an operative state;
- Contribute to continuous improvements in the organization;
- Provide the technical support handling of internal and external customers;
- Investigate complex issues and provide with cause analysis;
- Document, plan and implement change request;
- Install and configure BMC Remedy products in test and production environments;
- Create and provide work instruction for first level support team;
- Administrate application like BMC Remedy ITSM Suite, CMDB, BMC Remedy My IT, Case Management, Smart IT, Service Broker;
- Investigate and find solutions together with the 3rd parties vendor teams;
- Maintain the Service Delivery level in the agreed SLAs;
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum years of experience: 3;
- Good knowledge of Linux, SQL;
- Basic networking knowledge;
- Knowledge of BMC Remedy Application (it’s a plus);
- Previous experience with ticketing tools (Service Now, Jira);
- Knowledge of ITIL Methodologies (it’s a plus);
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Ability to work in a team and independent;
- Communicative, open to learn new technologies and tools;
- Passionate about discovering new trends in the ICT area and to share the knowledge in the team;
- Communicative person, fast learner, open minded.
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- & more other benefits that we are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.