We are looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Security Analyst. In this role, you will ensure proper protection of information assets, accessed through the Ericsson R&D environment. You will be a key player by providing Information and IT security advisory to all units in BNEW SAN SAL and support them with IT security operations, expertise, support and solutions, based on the IT Security requirements and enabling compliance with applicable internal /external requirements, laws, regulations and standards.
- You will serve as an IT Security Expert and trusted advisor in BNEW SAN SAL Operations
- You will support in reviewing existing and new IT services and solutions to build security into the architecture, identify design gaps and recommend security enhancements in solutions and services
- You will actively and reactively ensure availability of IT security information, support and expertise
- You will contribute to internal and external IT security assessments or audits
- Support IT security incidents in accordance with agreed and established process
- And you will establish and leverage interfaces to relevant internal or external functions and experts
- Line Manager: Head of BNEW SAN SAL Security
- IT Security
- DNEW DSI
- Group Security
- IT Security Risk function
- Adapting & responding to change
- Adhering to Ericsson principles & values
- Consultative approach
- Coping with pressures & setbacks
- Formulating strategies & concepts
- Deciding and initiating action
- Leading & supervising
- Persuading & influencing
- Planning & organizing
- Working with people
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
Qualifications and Experience
- Education: MSC or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7-10 years of technical hands on experience in one of more security domain areas of access control, communications security, operations security, securing cloud environments and / or operating systems / virtualized environments, network architecture and design etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with business acumen.
- Good collaboration skills and strong commitment as a team player.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of stakeholders to explain and enforce security measures and stay current with emerging security threats and design security architecture to mitigate them.
- Analytical skills with an understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security vulnerabilities etc".
- Strong knowledge in Ericsson Security Policies, Directives and Instructions & knowledge of Ericsson business environment
- In-depth and working knowledge of ISO 27002 controls and how they should be implemented to secure Ericsson’s information technology environments
- Strong problem-solving skills, results-oriented and a strong team player.
- Communication and people skills
- Analytical skill
- Experience with information security or IT security standards, Ericsson steering document
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 364767