Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson Hungary is one of the key contributors to the development of Ericsson's Evolved Packet Gateway (4G) and PCG (5G) products. The role of these products are key in Ericsson's long term strategy and in the efforts to provide world class solutions to our customers. To develop world class products we need world class leaders!
Join our team and let's form the future of telecommunication together.
We welcome the opportunity to meet You!
We are now looking for a Product Development Leader to secure Ericsson technology leadership and make sure we have the right scope, quality, time and cost for product development. As a Product Development Leader you will teach, coach, challenge and develop individuals, teams and organizations. You will foster a creative and learning culture.
- You will be required to drive technology and product leadership with special focus on Product Security
- Teach, coach and develop your team to allow them to provide their best
- Flow optimization
- Identify and drive improvements
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Education: MSc or BSc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Min years of experience: 3 years management experience and overall 6 years experience in software development
- Domain experience: Telecommunication, Cloud, Cloud Native Solutions
- Customer Insight
- Business Understanding
- You will need excellent Project and Program Management Skills
- Strong leadership skills and able to motivate team and improve performance
- Negotiation Skill
- Formulating strategies and concepts
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 364562