We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Security Analyst for Access Control domain. In this role, you will ensure accurate protection of information assets, accessed through the Ericsson IT environment. You will be a key player by providing IT security operations, expertise, support and solutions, based on the IT Security requirements and enabling compliance with applicable internal /external requirements, laws, regulations and standards.
- Execute on the IT Security strategy and operational plan to evolve and improve IT Security and Access Control
- Be part of IT projects, steering groups and operational reference groups
- Develop and maintain SAP authorization concepts
- Manage Roles & Authorizations in SAP systems to ensure timely and accurate accesses based on least privilege
- Manage IT demands from business, oversee design, build & test of new/changed roles and/or policies
- Interpret business needs and define IT requirements to fulfill the need in a secure way
- Manage Segregation of Duties and perform analysis (technical framework, role design and assignment on user base)
- Review & approve proposals and technical designs for Roles & Authorizations and/or policies
- Act as gatekeeper and provide approvals for elevated SAP access roles
- Manage extended & emergency access solutions & requests (SAP GRC)
- Be part of IT audits (internal/external) and drive management action remediation's
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ hands on experience working with SAP Roles & Authorizations (SAP ERP ECC or BW, BW/4HANA, SAP S/4HANA etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with eye for business
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad cross-section of partners
- Deep knowledge in SAP role design, development and implementation
- Solid Understanding of SAP User & Role Administration
- Experience from working in SAP key modules/processes (Finance, Supply etc.)
- Experience with regulatory requirements such as e.g. SOX and/or GDPR in large IT and ERP landscapes
Valued competence (differentiator but not required)
- SAP certifications: SAP Certified Technology Professional - System Security Architect or Finance & Supply etc.
- SAP Security training modules: ADM940, ADM945, ADM950, ADM960, ADM90
- ISO certifications such as ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer
- Certifications: CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CAP, ITIL
- Has an understanding of technologies affecting IAM
- Understand the value of PBAC and weigh its operational and strategic implications
- Experience with Virtual Forge suite for Cyber Security for SAP
- Experience with SAP HANA 2.0, SAP FIORI, S/4 application
We believe that the successful candidate is driven to deliver results and acts with integrity. The candidate is deciding & initiating with his/her actions and can balance expectation and reality. Moreover, the ideal candidate is good at relating and networking, responds and adapts well to change and always applies expertise & technology in work.
How to Apply:
Interested in joining #TeamEricsson? Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position!
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible, by June 14th at the latest.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact the recruiter: Rebecka Gustafsson (email@example.com).
Please note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 364182