We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. At Ericsson we enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society.
Our Exciting Opportunity
The primary function of this role is to secure delivery performance in alignment with the business case and managed service targets. The Delivery Manager also focuses on keeping customers satisfied with Ericsson’s services through leading projects, fixing any reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets and helping lead the professionals responsible for getting services delivered to clients.
- Be responsible to secure the quality and cost of the services delivered from the delivery unit either global or local in accordance to the encouraged levels agreed in the Working Level Agreements (WLA) and handle service performance requirements (global benchmark and targets).
- Need to understand and act upon the end to end delivery performance even when the delivery is fragmented, thru an accurate coordination with a MS Delivery Manager responsible for other parts
- Own the delivery operational and financial performance as well as the customer happiness
- Handle specific contract delivery performance
- Conduct Operating Level Agreements (OLA) signed with other service delivery units
- Drive operational perfection
- Identify delivery trends-possible Add on Sale
To be successful in the role you are
- Strong Experience in Network Roll Out, Design, Plan and Deployment
- Proven ability in a customer facing Service Delivery or Service Management role.
- Demonstrable experience of performing a Delivery Management role within the Telco Sector, specifically within the Network Area
- Knowledge of end user computing environments and the technologies within them.
- Building relationships and managing suppliers.
- Experience of identifying scope for improvement, process reviews and developing and implementing new processes.
- Dedication to service excellence and customer experience.
- Flexibility in a rapidly changing and developing environment.
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.