We are now looking for an Assistant to provide a high degree of administrative support and service to managers, unit leadership teams and where applicable to unit members. Assistants may in some cases take decisions on behalf of his/her manager and represent the unit if delegated. Further, contribute to and coordinate activities in different projects in the administrative area, act as expert for the administrative support systems whenever needed and authorize e.g. orders, invoices in line with authorization policies and routines. Support and inform about Ericsson internal administrative processes, systems and tools. The tasks performed can be on an ad-hoc basis. All above to optimize administrative efficiency, meet business needs and enable the line organization to focus on the core business.
As Assistant, you will be responsible for a high level of administrative support to Head of PDU and LT-members of the PDU Cloud. The ideal candidate will have a strong business mind-set, have excellent organizational skills and aptitude in problem-solving. Since you will be acting as a point of contact, solid interpersonal and mediation skills will be very useful.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Provide a very high degree of administrative support and service to Head of the PDU
- Proactively plan ahead and support Head of PDU
- Good knowledge in Ericsson ways of working and structure set-up.
- Lead the area of administration and drive efficiency and effectiveness in administrative solutions.
- Act as an expert in administrative task like calendar handling, travel arrangements, administrative IT systems as well orders and invoices in line with authorization policies and routines
- Producing briefing material, background material on current topics within the field
- Participate in and support Leadership Team meetings.
- Coordinating administrative processes within the PDU
- Plan and organize internal and external events like meetings and workshops.
- Network and communicate with other assistants within and outside the organization.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Deep experience as Assistant or equivalent managerial experience
- Ability to maintain a high degree of discretion and diplomacy in all aspects of the job, displaying courtesy and professionalism in all contacts and managing difficult or sensitive situations effectively
- Experience of working in a dynamic global environment with international travels and planning across multiple time zones
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Proven excellent in planning and organizing skills
- Strong ability to collaborate and interact with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft product
- Passionate about service and support and bringing best-in-class thinking and solutions
- High integrity and good judgment
- Juggling many initiatives and actions
- Persuading and influencing
- Ability to adapt and respond to change with a flexible approach
For any enquires and for application details, please contact the responsible Recruiter, Suma Haregoppa Venkatagiri at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that, you need to submit the application in English, and we do not accept any applications via email.
Last application date: 15th April 2020
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Req ID: 363662