Do you want to develop advanced silicon, software, systems, and models for the leading edge mobile telecommunication systems? And be involved in making 5G happen?
The ASIC Design department at Ericsson is responsible for Digital ASIC and SoC development for all existing and future mobile standards, including 5G. The development is done in close cooperation with internal and external stake holders such as standardization teams and market leading silicon vendors and ASIC Design houses. We are working with state-of-the-art SI-technologies, EDA tools and methodologies.
We are looking for Experienced System Architects that can drive systemization of our Digital ASIC & FPGAs in our Kista based team.
As part of our Digital ASIC & FPGA SoC team, you will drive and contribute to the definition, systemization, and development of our digital ASICs and FPGAs, that are part of Ericsson´s mobile network infrastructure products for the coming 5G network.
As a SoC Architect, you are actively involved from the early pre-study phase through definition and development of the ASIC/FPGA project until the product has been released. The work is done in close collaboration with colleagues in other sites.
The position requires a solid ASIC/FPGA experience in systemization of advanced SoC, including implementation of signal processing algorithms as well as high-speed interfaces and CPU subsystems. Also, very good understanding of ASIC technology and design environments are required.
Our organization works in accordance to the Lean and Agile principles with close team interaction.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Systemization of ASIC/FPGAs and their blocks and subsystems.
- Support design team during development, verification, and validation of the design.
- Continuously improve and optimize ways of working.
- Generate appropriate documentation.
- Master Degree or PhD in Electronic Engineering or equivalent education is preferred.
- Over 12 years of experience in advanced SoC development.
- Good knowledge of ASIC technology.
- Good knowledge of ASIC design environment and design methodology.
- Knowledge of radio access system and their components.
- Knowledge of high speed interfaces, e.i. DDR, CPRI, Ethernet, JESD204.
- Knowledge in VHDL and/or System Verilog.
- Strong successful cross-team and cross-site experience.
- Occasional International Travel will be required.
Following experience will be a beneficial asset
- Knowledge of mobile communication standards is an advantage – 3GPP.
- Knowledge across several industry standard interfaces such as I3C, SPI, SGMII, etc.
- Knowledge of signal processing algorithms and modeling in Matlab or C++.
- Knowledge of embedded CPUs and their IPs.
You are driven, result oriented and able to propose improvements to existing systems, methods, and work flows. You can also coach and mentor younger colleagues. You have the ability to lead teams as well as work independently, or as a team member. Communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing is natural for you as well as integral way of working.
How to Apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson? Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible.
If you have any further questions regarding the process, you are welcome to contact the recruiter: Marco Crosilla, (email@example.com).
Security clearance including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
Please not that we do not accept applications sent via email.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 362848