Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson:
We are looking for a Logistic Buyer who will be responsible for sourcing and developing buying strategies with suppliers. In this position, you will be responsible for all supply chain management duties including selecting carrier, shipping methods and assessing budgets.
You will also:
- Liaison with internal stakeholders and suppliers to establish service requirements
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers
- Issuing request for quotations and subsequent cost evaluations of different routes to market
- Identify cost saving opportunities
- Develop, build and maintain relationships with key suppliers and internal stakeholder
- Implement enhancements
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed):
- Previous experience in logistics/sourcing area
- Maritime and/or air transport – nice to have
- SAP knowledge – nice to have
- Planning and organization skills
- Communication Skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Fluent in English
- Taking and initiating action skills
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Gym subscription;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.