Ericsson Botswana is now looking for an established and highly motivated sales and engagement professional to work with one of our key clients as an Account Manager who can secure short and long-term profitable business. In this role, the successful candidate will be directly responsible for generating growth by strategizing new ways to rapidly growing business opportunities for the customer and Ericsson.
Through proactive business development, based on fundamental understanding of our customer and their businesses, you will develop both internal and external relation(s) to actively contribute to their success y actively leading and mobilizing internal resources to deliver efficient and effective solutions. The Account Manager will own and lead the end to end process from sales to flawless transition to operations.
- Your responsibility will be to improve customer relationships with dedication.
- You are encouraged to build sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales.
- The role also includes optimization of the account team’s performance and to enable seamless transition
- Build an opportunity strategy, crafting an engagement plan and confirm against the customers buying process and requirements
- Be responsible for the overall negotiation process and develop an effective business proposal to present to the customer
- Management of presentations, proposals and tenders
- Take ownership of the process to ensure successful closure of the opportunity and transition to delivery
- Support the customer throughout the delivery period and constantly work with the customer for future opportunities to meet the customers’ business challenges and targets-key responsibilities
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of bachelor’s in Engineering, Business, Marketing or related subject area required, Master’s degree will be an advantage
- 10 years of total experience required with minimum 5 years of experience of Technical Sales
- Domain experience: Networks, Digital Services
- Prior experience in Project management, Service Delivery and customer facing role from telecom industry
- You will need to have customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
- You should have comfort leading VP relationships and the ability to influence cross-functional teams to solve business challenges
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
- 50% Travel required
- Multi Geographies and Multiples Accounts
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Botswana (BW) || || Gaborone || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 361002