Are you ready for an exciting challenge?
We are now looking for an Assistant to our sector, Digital ASIC & FPGA (DAF), within DNEW PDU Compute & Digital Silicon, part of the Business Area Network, where 5G was born!
As Assistant, you will be working in an inspiring environment with a mix of nationalities, providing administrative support to the Head of DAF, leadership team members, as well as sector members.
You will also be a part of our great assistant team that put emphasis on collaboration and learning in order to grow as admin professionals, improve our routines, and ensure that the administrative support is working smoothly within the entire organization. At DNEW CDS DAF you are allowed to take decisions on behalf of your manager and represent the unit in areas where you think you can make a difference. You will join activities in different administrative areas that concerns our Product Development Unit (PDU) and you will act as expert for the administrative support whenever needed. The work spans from orders and invoices to administrative policies and routines, but most important is to support the organization with your skills in administrative processes, systems and tools.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will manage information and support in creating information
- Support with use of Ericsson administrative tools & other general tools
- Support with travel arrangements
- Handle entry and exit administration
- Create purchase orders and handling invoices
- Support management
- Drive improvement and implementation of administrative routines
- Network and communicate with other assistants within and outside the organization
- Plan and organize internal and external e.g. events, meetings, workshops, trainings
- Education: University Degree
- Few years of professional work experience being in assistant role
- MS Office (excel, power point, word), Outlook
- Fluent written and spoken English; Swedish is a plus
- Service minded personality and humble attitude
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a collaborative manner.
- Self driven, reliable and with a positive attitude
- Willingness to learn, open and adaptable personality
- Microsoft Teams
As a person you are:
- Curious, driven and willing to learn and develop
- Comfortable working in a high speed and changeable organization
- Service minded with strong communication skills
- Organized and structured
For any enquires and for application details, please contact the responsible Recruiter, Suma Haregoppa Venkatagiri at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that, you need to submit the application in English, and we do not accept any applications via email.
Last application date: 9th April 2020
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Req ID: 360922