We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers and solution integration knowledge. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and facilitate efficient deliveries & integration works.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; involving to the integration process if needed
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Personally, involve and support deployment of solution
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Education: (University degree from Computer Science / Electric Engineering or from a comparable area. Having MSc is preferred skill
- Minimum years of experience: (7-8 years)
- Domain experience: area of expertise – Cloud Infrastructure including different hardware, VIM layer, orchestration, networking knowledge. Good openstack knowledge, certification and telco domain understanding is preferred. Ericsson cloud infra components (like Ericsson NFVI or VNF components) architecting and some deployment knowledge. Previous experiences from other Ericsson NFVI deliveries, presales activities.
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks:
- Cloud domain, telco core domain, networking, IT infra knowledge
- Having cloud related training track record or certificates for the domains like RedHat, Linux foundation, openstack, containers etc.
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Turkey (TR) || || Istanbul || ServEng
Req ID: 360724