We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We prioritize in multi-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and sharing knowledge is part of the daily work.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Responsible for solution design and product development.
- Work in Scrum team, follow Scrum Way of Working and ensure Scrum team running efficiently.
- Knowledge in Linux OS is mandatory.
- Knowledge in TCP/IP and network protocols, such as BGP/GRE etc.
- Competence in virtualization, such as KVM, Docker container.
- Competence in high performance networking technologies, such as SR-IOV, DPDK.
- Knowledge in Container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Helm, lstio) and cloud-native design experience.
- Familiar with automatic tool such as Ansible, and scripting in Shell and Python.
- Technical leadership mentality and willingness to take challenge.
- Be familiar with 3GPP standard and architecture on 4G/5G core network
- Education: University degree or above.
- Hard working, great teammate.
- English in written and oral.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 360602