We at Ericsson Packet Core (PC) in Lindholmen are now looking for talented penetration tester to join our experienced Packet Core Security test team. The team consists of testers with a broad understanding of our product with regards to security aspects of both the product and surrounding network/test environment. The team also works according to the scrum principals (cross-functional, self-organizing and highly independent) with a close collaboration with the Security Specialist and other stake holders.
Responsibilities & Tasks
Together with the team, you are responsible for the security testing and vulnerability analysis of the Packet Core products. You are responsible for test execution, management of results as well as developing, maintaining and supporting applications and test environment used for test execution. Common tasks are:
- Perform Penetration testing and Vulnerability analysis.
- Perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling.
- Perform Trouble Shooting and Support.
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products, Tools and Processes.
- Support in handling of products Alerts
What we are looking for
- You are a skilled penetration/security tester with hands on cyber security experience.
- You are good at testing and automatization.
- You work Agile. You have experience with Scrum or similar frameworks, and you understand its importance for the team, the product, and the customer. You can drive events that contribute to a good security posture of the product.
- You are a team player. You value sharing your knowledge with the team and don't mind asking when you need to learn about something.
- You are a good learner. You can pick up concepts and applications that are new to you in order to contribute to the team responsibilities and go beyond when needed.
- You have a service-oriented mindset. You know of the importance of finding bugs and provide quality support.
- You enjoy communication and synchronization with other people.
- You thrive with solving problems, seeing them as opportunities.
- You can prioritize and make decisions whenever needed.
You are proficient in:
- Penetration testing
- Networking (routing, protocols)
- Security tools/tricks of the trade
- Crash analysis
- Security test methodology (audit, vuln testing)
- 3gpp, IoT and future telecom trends
What makes you stand out
You are creative, possessing a “catch a thief” mentality, ie. Immediately start thinking of the weak points and possible abuse scenarios when confronted with a new system, new feature etc.
You are curious about best practice within security.
You are capable in multiple languages such as Python, c/c++, intel assembler and Go.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- 2-3 years professional experience as a security tester or equivalent
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Good English language skills, both verbal and written
Location: Göteborg, Sweden
If you have any specific questions please contact Senior Recruiter Johanna Kristensen at email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept applications via email.
Last application date: April 8th 2020, but please send us your application as soon as possible as selection is ongoing.
Tag: SWEHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || IT; R&D
Req ID: 360002