Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, balanced and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, building intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are building groundbreaking technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity. Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson :
In your new role you will be involved in capacity management solutions for MSS (mobile soft switching) in 2G, 3G infrastructure, having hands-on exposure to hardware equipment. Activities cover areas including Core Network Monitoring, Planning and Optimization as part of Capacity Management.
You will also:
- Analyze information and/or data and prepare and maintain schedules, plans and forecast for capacity
- Analyze and evaluate that capacity plans are aligned with customer network growth requirements
- Analyze impact of network changes on capacity management
- Handle, control and predict capacity performance and support capacity performance testing
- Supervise utilization of capacity-dependent entities and advise customer of necessary capacity upgrades
- Review capacity dependent trends, data, information and identify variances and propose actions
- Initiate, arrange and participate in monthly/quarterly meeting with customer for capacity forecast
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
Technical Skills - you have:
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Experience with Solution Design as well as Solution Integration on below areas
- Working experience with MSS, MSC, MGW, STP, HLR, SS7
- Cloud skills (Open stack components – Nova, Glance, Horizon, Neutron etc)
- Basic knowledge of, Linux, Unix, REST API, Zabbix, Ceilometer
- Professional level of English
Personal Skills - you are/you have:
- Creative approach
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Problem solving and performance oriented
- High willingness and ability to share knowledge and experience
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- & more other benefits that we are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.