Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Intern (m/f/d) Financial Analyst Support
Req. ID: 359602
We are now looking for a Finance Intern to join us – you will support the team of Financial Analysts as an intern in the following responsibilities:
- Collect, understand, process, verify and report accounting related information
- Be given analytical and management support work assignments
- Assistance required in the preparation of monthly or weekly financial reports
- Support in the development and utilization of spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications
- Support in providing specialized information, reports, tracking of projects etc
- Enter information into the financial accounting system
- Attend meetings with the wider Finance Community
- Take part in Finance Digitalisation projects
- Support the Financial Analyst team in developing new digitalised ways of working
- Student in Business, Finance or similar studies
- Previous experience as a working student/intern would be beneficial
- Analytical skills with a passion for numbers
- Fluent in English
- Motivated and eager to learn
What we offer:
- International work environment
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson Corporation
- Flexible work hours
Duration: 6 to 12 months, please share your availability with your application
Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due to the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Lina email@example.com.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || Stud&YP
Req ID: 359602