Networks technology complexity increases continuously while our Customers set targets ever more ambitious in terms of End User Experience and Operational Excellence. Network Design and Optimization business must evolve accordingly. As Solution Architect and Engagement Leader you drive such evolution, within the Global Performance Partnership unit.
GPP is the SCU Business Development Organization that is specialized in efficiently generating, establishing, enabling and renewing NDO Qualified Partnership programs with Ericsson’s Customers and in promoting NDO technologies while positioning SA-NDO Portfolio Solutions.
As member of GPP, you own proven and proficient E2E engineering knowledge and experience, going beyond the traditional product centric approach. Thanks to your business acumen you can quickly identify the needs of our Customers and opportunities for our organization. With your behavioral skills you build trustful relations.
With these competences, you will successfully engage with our Customers, ensure their targets are achieved and our team mission is accomplished. You do so by delivering the highest qualitative results while securing profitable and recurrent business to Ericsson.
You are eager to travel and broader your horizons: that’s why you want to join a Global Organization that requires extensive worldwide travelling availability.
The successful candidate is able to:
- Lead discussion with Senior Management and C level, within the ICT Industry and match the Operator’s requirements to the Ericsson’s E2E Optimization Services Portfolio.
- Lead a team of experts with different backgrounds to improve network performance, taking as baseline the end user experience.
- Lead engagements with Customers in order to tailor Solutions to address their business needs, beyond the current Solutions Portfolio. For example, by linking services focusing on improving Network Performance and End User Experience to the customer´s business objectives and ambition level.
- Lead a Project Team to establish and accomplish Global Performance Partnership programs.
- Design and Optimize the Network Architecture from an End User point of view.
- Support the OTT strategy. Engage in technical conversations with the Customer and influence the discussion about Service KPI’s. Establish the methods to test, measure and optimize OTTs App Performance.
- Provide ideas and suggestion to Product Management to further improve, add or modify existing offerings in the App Experience and E2E Optimization area, based on learnings from the field.
- Able to set an Organizational Structure from different domains in order to deliver Solutions in the best and most cost-efficient way.
- Degree in Engineering (must have) & business (desirable) with ICT or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in ICT Industry with proven track records in Service Delivery, pre-Sales, and Project Execution.
- Ability to understand customer’s business objectives and pain points and able to link them to improvement in Network Performance and End-User Experience.
- Ability to communicate, articulate, present and influence the C-Level by knowing the impact of any action/service on their business.
- Ability to effectively communicate with stake holders to set reasonable expectations in conflicting/escalation management scenarios.
- Proven track records of BBT consolidated skills: Business, Behavior, Technology.
- Proven track records of leading teams to successful project accomplishment.
- Demonstrated skills to lead and resolve E2E network problems/Issues by collaborating efforts from multidisciplinary/ cross-domain experts.
- Hands-on experience in relevant network elements with profound knowledge and skills in R/S-KPI optimization and troubleshooting.
- Senior or Principle Engineer in at least 3 focus areas out of the following: App Experience Optimization (AEO), VoLTE, Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence (ML & AI) applied to NDO services, 5G and Internet of Things (IoT).
- Deep Data Analytics knowledge and advanced deductive analytical logic skills (statistical analysis, statistical tools, methods/processes to analyze data, data correlation).
Due to the current situation, the actual hiring will take place only when the COVID-19 emergency will be fully over