The Customer Experience and Sales Excellence (CESE) organization is chartered to lead the strategy development and prioritize the improvement roadmap for customer experience and global sales. We then aid the business in the execution of our intended end-to-end customer experience and enable the global sales force of the future.
We have four focus areas:
- Customer experience – Design and aid the business in delivering on the quest for easy for our customers.
- Employee experience – Driving a customer-centric culture and enabling the sales workforce of the future.
- Customer Success – Enabling the capabilities & best practices for our customer’s success.
- Sales Excellence – Best practice by design in our sales processes & tools.
The Senior Customer Experience (CX) Research Analyst (job stage 7) will report to the Head of Customer Experience (CX) Insights. This role is focused on developing and analyzing customer and employee feedback regarding the Ericsson customer experience to develop actionable insights and provide measures for improvement progress. They develop both qualitative and quantitative research, as well as analyze customer-centric data to enable data-driven decision making across the organization. The role will support identifying customer needs and derive actionable insights, which will require extensive experience in research methods, evaluating root cause and presenting findings and recommendations to identify what matters most to our customers and measures the impact of customer experience improvement initiatives.
- Assessing the appropriate research tool to be utilized and designing that research (qualitative and quantitative)
- Designing surveys, ensuring closed loop action on surveys, creating reports/dashboards and sharing conclusions to ensure a clear understanding of customer needs
- Perform analysis and reports, share the feedback and develop recommendations to translate customer needs into actionable insights and business requirements
- Create and manage customer feedback dashboards and reporting across the entire journey and highlighting the moments that matter most
- Collect and share best practice customer experience measurements
- Conduct predictive analysis for customer behavior and pull operational data to marry to feedback
- Illustrate return on investments of customer experience investments
- Identify and provide requirements to the operational backlog for the enterprise customer feedback management system
- Be part of and contribute to a virtual action team made up of Customer Insights team members and key stakeholders from across the organization, with the goal to support widespread customer experience understanding and action
- University degree/MBA in Business or Research
- 3-5 years relevant experience as a Researcher or CX Analyst
- Strong customer focus and ability to understand customers' needs
- A combination of qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, critical thinking ability, and creativity required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English to effectively communicate and clearly present complex information in a manner appropriate to the audience
- High degree of collaboration and persuasion skills
- Business-minded and result-oriented
- Forward thinking and proactive
- Able to work independently on both a strategic and operational level
- Experience from working in a cross-functional environment
- Prior experience in a CX role preferred
Recruiter: Kamila Zych
Please submit your application docusments in English no later than by April 9th,2020.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 358652