We are now looking for a Customer Technical Manager in Core and Cloud area.
Introduction of Virtualisation and Cloud based solutions are increasing the complexity of normal operations and Customer Support activities. Node based approach is no longer fit for purpose to meet the SLA lead times and be cost efficient.
The boundaries between the traditional TELCO based ways of working with the IT methodologies are becoming blurred and do not necessarily collide in terms of existing SLA and expectations in terms of end-user perception.
This role will be a complementing role to the Service Delivery Manager who is contractually responsible for the Support Contracts with our customers.
In this role, you will lead the troubleshooting teams and ensure that the customer is satisfied with the delivery. In addition to driving the operations, you will also be involved in troubleshooting and resolving problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks and corresponding management systems.
Occasionally You will also take part in key projects, together with delivery teams in Core and Cloud domain, configuring and integrating different nodes and solutions in new and live customer networks.
By fully understanding the deployed Solutions, the CTM role enables efficient service delivery and supportability of contracted customer support services and securing customer satisfaction.
In addition, with detailed customer networks/solutions knowledge along with knowledge of the customer strategies, CTM identifies business leads and promotes Ericsson products and services to secure add on sales.
The Customer Technical Manager typically interacts with customer technical staff, operation managers, service engineers and other groups within the Service Delivery organization.
Working as a Customer Technical Manager you will also require a broad knowledge within telecom and datacom, covering both hardware, software and network knowledge. You will work, collaborate, and communicate in an international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers and suppliers to Ericsson. The role more than often requires you to take on big responsibility and it is important that you can work independently.
The technical development is rapid and you are responsible for continuously keeping your competence and skills up to date.
- Securing proper Life Cycle Management of Core and Cloud solutions including 5G Core, Packet Core, UDC, etc.
- Supporting proper handover of Solutions to Support
- Leading the support teams in isolating and troubleshooting most complicated problems
- Customer consultation handling on Solution level
- Frequently meeting the customer to follow-up on technical strategy as well as the technical aspect of the support delivery, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Analyzing the impact of network changes
- Strong Linux/Solaris/Unix skills and experience
- Core Network Competence (overview of Cloud Infrastructure and the VNFs i.e. Packet Core, UDM, IMS)
- Software Update Management.
- Software Support.
- Planning & organizing skills
- Analytic skills being able to troubleshoot
- Presentation & communication skill
- Working with people
- Min years of experience: 5 years
- Prior experience with Network Management Systems, Operational Support Systems or as Linux System Admin is desired.
- Some of the work will be with government agencies. Therefore, EU citizenship is required
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.