We are now looking for a Human Resources for Managing Services to ensure the organizational unit or geography attract/develop the best talent in the industry. You can achieve this by having a deep understanding of local industry and trend, maintaining industrial and employee relations, implementing HR processes, tools, programs, practices, people strategies and solutions, guaranteeing adherence, advising and supporting Line Managers and HR BPs on people related challenges. Facilitate local execution of organizational change initiatives and programs.
- Local execution of global processes (Recruiting, Talent Management, Talent Rewards, Learning & Development, Human Resources Operations)
- You will work to build employee engagement in the country dimension (local/Business Unit/Region)
- Local partner management, and compliance (incl. local authorities, Unions, EWC & SOX)
- Represent Human Resources on local management and governance team
- Set and handle Human Resources budget as applicable
- Education: Bachelor or Masters degree in Human Resources or related field is required.
- Experience in the HR functional area.
- Experience in Change management
- Min years of experience: 5 years and above
- Human Resources and Disciplines Knowledge such as Labor Relations, Laws and Legislation Knowledge
- Presenting and Communicating Information, deciding and Initiating Action
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Persuading & Influencing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Managing services for telco industries is a plus
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || WPI Jakarta || Consulting&SysInt
Job details: HR Generalist Job Stage 07 #LI-Post