Project Finance Line Manager – Geographic Area: Saudi Arabia
In MMEA, Project Finance Management has been an integral part of Business Finance organization. We are now looking for a Line Manager to manage a team of PFM's in the given geographic area and to secure that customer business is accurately executed in SAP in compliance with Ericsson’s processes and directives. This covers the end-to-end flow: from the moment customer purchase order is received until final customer invoice is issued.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Your responsibilities will be:
- Line management of PFMs
- To attract, develop and retain competence in the team
- Stakeholder & Performance Management
- Process implementation & adherence
- Secure & maintain compliance (e.g. SOX controls execution)
- Secure quality in contract accounting & financial planning
- Drive financial performance on project level
- Lead change management
- Secure data integrity for contract accounting in SAP (project set-up, maintenance & closure)
- Support local governance in the Market Area
- Build a services culture and ways of working characterized by proactive attitude, teamwork focus, strong performance ethics, high professionalism, and integrity. Lead by example!
Key Personal Characteristics:
- Ability to lead multi-cultural and cross-functional teams, empowering and finding opportunities to collaborate
- Strong communication, influencing and networking skills
- Strong financial & analytical skills
- Leading with energy and having a strong action- and solution oriented behavior
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Proven minimum 3 years leadership experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Project Finance
- Experience in working with SAP system
- Proficient in English
- Job Stage: 7
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Saudi Arabia (SA) || || Riyadh || ProdMgt
Req ID: 358451