Ericsson is investing in the future 5G technology where in-house RF-ASIC development is a key success factor. Therefore, we are significantly strengthening our capacity in the domain. This offers a great opportunity to take ownership of technical solutions and shape product definition.
An exciting opportunity is open for an experienced Manager to join the RFIC team in Kista. The team is a part of Product Development Unit Radio with Business Area Networks. As manager for one of the RFIC sections you will be building and leading a growing and highly skilled team which is collaborating with other design units in mainly Lund and Linköping and with suppliers and partners world-wide to design cutting edge ASICs for 5G.
• Manage a group of highly skilled RFIC developers and project managers.
• Team responsibilities include
o RFIC design
o RFIC project management
o Mixed-signal design IC and verification
o RFIC validation
Including Planning, preparing and executing measurements In cooperation with other sites
o Si-technology and architectural choices based on the existing product requirements and target specifications
o Maintaining expertise in RFIC block- and top-level design, layout, simulation, verification and validation
• Input to Ericsson’s overall RFIC roadmap
• Drive improvement programs related to ways of working, methods and tools
• Ensure strong collaboration with other units: Ericsson internal research and technology development teams, suppliers, universities
o This is one of two RFIC design teams in Kista, and it is expected that these teams cooperate very tightly, supporting each other at all times.
• Make sure the group’s competence maintains a state of the art level.
• IC deliveries to product development projects
• IC deliveries to research oriented projects.
• Ways of working
o design flow, verification, top-level integration
• Goals setting, follow-up and strategically evolving section towards vison
• Contribute and drive internal efficiency, cost effectiveness via new or alignment of existing ways of working across all other design sections
• Chair and participate in steering groups inside organization or towards external suppliers
You are a strong, result-oriented leader with focus on finding effective and sustainable solutions while being pro-active, empowering, pragmatic and able to make things happen.
• Several years of experience from working as line manager or project manager in R&D organizations
• Experience of semiconductor business and ASIC development
• Experience of RFIC development
• Experience of cellular standards
• Excellent communication skills as well as teambuilding, coaching and cooperation skills
• Knowledge regarding cellular radio communication
Welcome to apply with resume in English. Last day to apply: 13th of April. Please reach out to the recruiter - Nina Juthage at firstname.lastname@example.org, in case you need any clarification.
Security clearance including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 358382