As the leader of a team of experts on supply chain, technology, and cost analysis of key areas, you will drive the cost improvement for key products, by analyzing both products and ecosystem.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Drive the analysis of supply chain and eco-system in high-tech area
- Explore the eco-system for new innovations to improve the product cost
- Build a team for best-in-class cost analysis capability
- Drive internal forums for decisions
- Driver cross-sector learning to leverage other high-tech areas
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- At least 5 years of experience in hardware-focused high-tech area
- At least 5 years of experience working with supply-chain management in sourcing or techno-commercial positions
- Good knowledge in product development process
- Proven tracking record
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 358083