We are now looking for a Sourcing Services Specialist to our Beijing office. The role of the Sourcing Services Specialist is to offer guidance to Strategic Sourcing Manager (within the Global Sourcing community) that requests support related to our sourcing online platform, e.g. review projects created by Sourcing Managers, create and carry out RFx & eAuctions, deliver eSourcing trainings/seminars, sorts out business and/or technical issues (level 1 support).
The position is based in Beijing and reports to the Head of Sourcing Shared Services APAC and works in close collaboration and alignment with Sourcing Shared Services teams in Bucharest.
- Runs eSourcing events (RFX, eAuctions)
- Executes and concludes eSourcing projects in cooperation with Ericsson Sourcing Managers and their targeted suppliers
- Delivers trainings, seminars, workshops and refreshers depending on needs on local level: Basic eSourcing trainings, eAuctions training, eSourcing Open Days.
- Acts as advisor for E-Sourcing tool (e.g. Strategic Sourcing Suite – Sourcing module), reviews RFx/eAuctions projects created by Strategic Sourcing Managers, offers step by step guidance.
- Offers support to global Sourcing organization for e-Sourcing platform
- Ensures on-demand user management in the e-Sourcing platform
- Works with Team Coordinator, stakeholders and other teams to develop and improve e-Sourcing platform and processes.
- Ensures platform stability / report the platform’s issues to technical teams and drive them to completion.
- Collects/identifies improvement areas for the platform and report to the core team.
Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in customer and/or supplier facing roles
- Advanced Excel skills
- Analytics skills
Accuracy and attention to detail
Ability to work effectively in teams as well as independently, within tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential, as presenting findings and supporting conclusions is an important part of the job
Proven experience in working with a unified platform (any support related function)
Training/ facilitation skills
Be able to interact with the 3rd parties (e-mails, phone calls) independently
Be able to handle a request end-to-end (from receiving the request until the event closure)
Fluent in English
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 358042