Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson:
Market & Category Intelligence is a combination of research and consultancy, helping businesses to make decisions and set priorities.
The Market Intelligence Analyst will analyze, interpret and summaries key facts and figures from all external and internal data sources, draw conclusions that are actionable, impactful and accessible for stakeholders.
Successful candidate will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and summarizing data from various sources: internet research, economic databases, market reports from diverse research companies, customer and competitor research, industry events etc. to meet time-sensitive delivery goals.
The position will involve relevant market and competitive intelligence analysis.
You will also:
- Continuously monitor and analyze key industry and market trends as well as the wider external environment and raise awareness on potential impact for Ericsson business
- Provide recommendations and a consultative point of view for Category and Supplier Strategy
- Market and industry research and provide specific industry analyses, competitors and/or suppliers analysis (latest news, developments, references, market share, s.o)
- Perform financial analyses for new or existent suppliers, partners (in terms of profitability, operational efficiency, liquidity and solvency)
- Serve as the liaison to the stakeholders and work with them to develop and refine market intelligence project scope and research objectives
- Collaborate with other internal teams to ensure objectives are met
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed):
- Education: Minimun Bacheloor degree Finance (or similar)
- +3 years’ experience in data analysis and/or statistics
- Strong command of macroeconomic and specific industry indicators
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essentials, as presenting findings and supporting conclusions is an important part of the job
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Innovative and creative mindset
- Well-developed core consulting skills of research, analysis, presentation and attention to detail
- Good level of knowledge & understanding of financials ratios
- Advanced presentation & data manipulation skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Tableau, etc)
- Knowledge of strategic analysis frameworks (Porter’s Five Forces, PESTEL, SWOT)
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work effectively in teams as well as independently, within tight deadlines
- Be able to interact with the stakeholders (e-mails, phone calls) independently and use his/her skills to guide newcomers
- Be able to handle a request end-to-end (from receiving the request to performing the pre-analysis and then independently act and deliver the report)
- Propensity to creative and innovative thinking
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Gym subscription;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.