About this role
Reporting to the Head of Radio HW Design, the manager of filter and antenna is to lead the unit with competence of Filter RF Design, Antenna RF Design and Object Leaders. The unit works with peers in Radio Products China 1 and global suppliers to develop embedded filters and embedded antennas as needed to deliver competitive radio products to global customers.
The position is based in Beijing and may require travel to other PDU Radio sites in Sweden, China and Canada.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Work in local HW project team to develop embedded filter and embedded antenna in BlackBox (ODM) and GreyBox (OEM) scenario to deliver radio product on time and on quality
- Work with Global F&A Design in Sweden to build up competence, define efficient way of working, develop technology leadership and prepare competitive solutions in related areas
- Design and release responsible of embedded filter and embedded antenna products developed in Beijing
Qualification & Skill Requirements
- Strong product development background and good experience leading development teams, with comprehensive knowledge to have the needed credibility with our teams, our customers and suppliers
- Ability to support line independent project flows
- Strong leadership skills in change management leading to operational excellence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as teambuilding, coaching and cooperation skills
- Customer focus with emphasis on seeing the big picture and making decisions
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 357743