Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, balanced and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, building intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are building groundbreaking technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to gain the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson :
We are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to develop and deliver into production internal applications, being responsible for the whole process: writing technical requirements, developing the script, implementing and testing the application.
You will also:
- Be responsible for automation systems design, specification, programming, and testing
- Be responsible for translating customer needs and business requirements into detailed technical solutions and proposals supporting the integration and deployment of such solutions in production
- Develop in-house automation; stay ahead of the latest developments in automation technology and introduce them to wide operations to achieve cost savings and improve efficiency
- Diagnose and repair bugs within production code
- Build simple SQL queries for validation of databases (case specific)
- Be responsible for building high level/low level design specifications and other documents
- Coordinate requirements capturing and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives and partners that use cases accurately portray business needs
- Contribute to project plan and participate in all project phases
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
- University degree and/or Master with a major in Telecom or IT
- Experience with scripting languages: Java Script
- Basic knowledge of Linux commands
- Technical knowledge in Oracle/ SQL Server/ MySQL
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately to different partners and to different customers
- Ability to perform effective planning, adapt to a rapidly changing environment and handle multiple task assignments
- Good written and spoken English
- Willing to travel (10%)
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- & more other benefits that we are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.