Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Support Engineer (m/f/d)
(Req. ID: 356822)
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
We are now looking for a Packet Core / virtual Packet Core (EPC / vEPC) Engineer talent aiming to develop his technical skills and have an opportunity to work with the strong customer focus in a telecommunication environment.
Do you want to be part of a collaborative, fast-paced, high-performance team with direct executive team support working with leading technology? We are building the next generation of communication systems for industrial automation!
If you are:
- Adaptable, flexible, agile, self-motivated
- Able to experiment “outside the box” besides standard routines
- Technical orientated
- Passionate and eager to learn every day
- Be the main technical contact for our customers for all issues which will come up in the customers live network
- Troubleshoot alarms and performance issues within existing systems
- Drive and resolve technical problems with the support of our internal organization
- Identify further sales opportunities by listening to the customer, understand their needs and help them to reach their goals
- Keep close cooperation towards the Service Delivery Managers as well as other stakeholders
- Work in an international technical team
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences
- Experience in a telecommunications environment with focus on Packet Core, Cloud and IP
- Min 5 years of packet core engineering design and deployment experience
- Knowledge in virtualization environment, as well as RAN background, will be an advantage
- Excellent customer and service orientation with a consultative way of working
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English is a must, German will be an advantage
- Social and intercultural competence will round your profile
- An international work environment with cooperative teams
- A culture fostering personal development along with excellent training opportunities
- Global projects and international customers
- Working with leading telecommunication technology (5G, cloud, IoT)
- Flexible work hours
Are you interested? Please apply through our career site: www.ericsson.com/careers.
Applications via Email will not be considered, due to data protection regulations.
For questions, you are welcome to contact Lina Zafari (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || IT; ServEng
Req ID: 356822