- 必须精通各种路由信令协议，例如：BGP, OSPF, ISIS, MPLS & VPLS等
Our Exciting Opportunity
The first task of the new product Introduction department is to ensure the smooth deployment of Ericsson router products in various global customer networks.
- Secure product introduction and deployment of R6000 to various customer networks as Product Introduction (PI) and First Office Application (FOA) main mission.
- Involve in feasibility study of customer network software/hardware configuration and topology, traffic models, new and legacy features used.
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of securing technical competence within the team and various customer unit interface.
- Execute use-case in-house, submit trouble reports, perform analysis on issues and verify fixes.
- Support the customer units and customers during the acceptance phase and when the product is positioned into live network.
- Support all activities that help bring the product ready for global deployment.
- Involved in the technical document review, configuration, troubleshooting and support of various L2/L3 features and L4/L7 features that are supported in the R6k products. This will also involve in-depth knowledge of various deployment models of network service providers. Identify feature gaps, limitations of R6K to use as mentorship to customer prior to first live network deployment.
- Involve in securing in-depth understanding of R6k architecture and platform for smooth and successful external applications integration and provide optimally support.
- Work in close collaboration with various Customer Units, Field Engineers, Product Management, Development and Integration & Verification engineers within the internal and various external organizations.
- Encouraged to work optimally in a high-complex and fast-paced environment.
To be successful in the role you are
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent required. Master Degree is a plus
- Having JNCIE/JNCIP/CCIE/CCNP or equivalent certification
- Strong knowledge of Smart Services Router.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || Beijing || || R&D
Job details: Developer