Functional Area: Managed Services
Travel: up to 10%
Work Rights: AU/NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Our Great Opportunity:
Ericsson Australia is growing! As a result, we are now looking for a Project Office Manager to support ANZA Networks project delivery by providing expert knowledge and direction to achieve project and business goals.
Through implementation of global, market area and local delivery process, tools, ways of working and CPM competence models, the successful candidate will drive compliance whilst creating an environment that supports efficiencies and profitable growth for the ANZA Networks business.
In this role you will:
- Lead the team of agents rostered on the shift ensuring all the service functions are being actively managed to meet daily targets
- Provide feedback and support for any operational issues the agents can’t handle and be available to assist as and when needed.
- Establish daily standup meeting with the team
- Identify areas of focus for the shift that day and actions to implement improvement
- Monitor and mentor agents against their performance and provide feedback based on their critical metrics.
- Handle customer issues to keep senior managers and customers informed
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Team Manager or a similar position
- Experience within customer services environment
- Strong mentorship and people-development skills through listening, quality feedback and such
- Strong analytical, problem definition & resolution skills
- Excellent communication, coaching and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work on a rotating shift basis with flexible roles & responsibilities
You may also have:
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson is a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women! See our benefits and policies here: https://au.work180.co/employer/ericsson/benefits
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.