Being a student at Ericsson is special. We give you the knowledge to learn, challenging tasks to grow yourself, and the opportunity to work on projects that change the future of technology in telecommunication.
You’ll only get to start your career once. Let’s make it a good one!
Ericsson Hungary is looking for DevOps Intern.
PDU Converged Core Gateways is working with the main elements of the core telecommunications network supporting 5G, developing virtual features in cloud. Our team focuses on Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment that provides the environment for software developers to reach the highest standard of code quality and deadlines. As a new member of our team, you will be involved in most of our daily activities.
- Design and integrate infrastructure from open source components and perform troubleshooting in internal as well as in customer networks
- Take part in the full development cycle from system design, through development, integration, verification, and deployment to customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Constantly develop your competences
Apply if you have
- Ongoing studies at a Hungarian university
- Good understanding of English (necessary in our international environment)
- Basic knowledge of Software development
- Basic knowledge of Continuous Integration or Continuous Development
- Willingness to dive deep into Linux
- Experience with Python/Bash/Groovy languages
- Familiarity with Git, Gerrit basics
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack is a plus
What we offer
- Professional training courses to boost your professional development
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage)
- Right next to the BME and ELTE campus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
What happens next once you apply?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the top tier providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D; Stud&YP
Req ID: 356569