Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value.
The impact of your role at Ericsson
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to provide professional legal services in Romania and to other countries (Bulgaria, Serbia, Moldova, North Macedonia and Montenegro) regarding contract drafting and negotiations, regulatory compliance, intellectual property rights and dispute resolution.
You will also:
• Draft, review and negotiate agreements and other legal documents
• Provide legal advice
• Drive defined areas of expertise or projects
• Support compliance with laws, regulations and internal policies and directives
• Be responsible to provide legal training
• Drive dispute resolution
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
• Education: Master of Law
• Minimum 5 years of experience
• Fluent in English
• Business Competence: high interest, good knowledge and understanding
• Ability to work in a team
• Good presentation, education, communication, drafting and negotiation skills.
• You will need to know Local laws and regulations as well as have international business law knowledge
• IPR commercialization and protection knowledge
• Trade compliance knowledge
• Additional Requirements: availability to travel
This is a temporary work contract for a period of 12 months, with a possibility for extension.
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
• Contract type: full time;
• 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
• Flexible Working Hours;
• Medical & life insurance;
• Gym subscription;
• Career plan mentoring;
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
• Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
• Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
• Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
• In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
• & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to present them to you, once applied
Still curious?Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.
Tag: melahj , hj