We are now looking for a Product Development Leader to lead a Global Support team in PDU UDM&P&SE. You will ensure customer value and happiness through an efficient operation. You will need to build a positive team culture and a robust team.
- Build a productive work environment for individuals and own organization
- Drive performance management including people and process
- Drive competence management
- Conduct Resource management
- Look after unit finance within your group
- Collaborate within GS&DE GZ site and across units at Shanghai and Madrid.
- Education: M.SC, MBA or equivalent through experience
- 5-10 years of working experience
- Understand customer support process
- Understand product development process
- Customer Insight
- Business Understanding
- Project and Program Management Skills are a plus
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Negotiation Skill and conflict management
- Formulating strategies and concepts
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 356483