Hiring Manager: Jeffri Idris
Work Rights: Indonesian citizen preferred
Travel Required: Locally up to 10% travel per annum
Open to external referrals: Yes
Background Checks: All permanent employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
MSIP Planning & Design is mainly responsible for the management and control of the activities associated with two main aspects of the MS delivery:
- A pro-active, constant assessment of operator’s infrastructure (services and resources) to secure the adequate capacity, performance and availability to meet the operator’s requirements at the right time and in a cost-effective way.
- A reactive planning, specification, design and development of the customer’s live infrastructure (services and resources) to meet its requirements of new or enhanced products.
While these activities are actually performed by the Engineering organization on a global site, MSIP Planning & Design has a coordination role, and is responsible for:
- All planning, design and engineering activities to be performed on the live infrastructure according to the service contracts for the specific customer, acting as a demand organization.
- Based on the contractual SLA, establish the WLA between the Engineering delivery units and the MSIP and monitor the delivery performance according to MS governance model.
- Translating the contractual / technical requirements to the Engineering organization and for validating and approving all activities performed by this unit under the scope of the contract.
- Securing that the end-to-end technical solutions meet contractual requirements and Ericsson strategy.
- Coordinating the medium and long term infrastructure evolution plan, analyzing the impacts of demand growth and new functionalities introduction, and CAPEX planning.
- Demanding, validating and approving infrastructure / solution dimensioning in each technical domain (core, access, transmission, VAS, etc.).
- Supporting customer on strategic decisions regarding infrastructure evolution, enhancement or additions as required;
- Analyzing customer requirements and driving discussions with customer and other internal areas;
- Holding governance meetings on engineering, optimization and application development subjects according to MS Governance model.
- Demanding and controlling Capacity, Availability, Security and Business Continuity Management activities, based on contractual and customer’s requirement.
- The cost-effectiveness of all infrastructure solutions, by considering the initial implementation costs and the running operational costs.
- SLA/KPI analysis (related to the LCM and complimentary to the operational analysis) of customer network / solution.
- Supporting Core 3 team on pre-sales activities for the specific customer, providing information on specific customer and infrastructure requirements and behavior.
Ericsson Indonesia is growing! This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Indonesia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || WPI Jakarta || Consulting&SysInt
Job details: MSIP Planning & Design Job Stage 08