Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity. Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson :
We are looking for an Integration Engineer with programming skills, who will be responsible to integrate Fault Management solution within Managed Service. The role considers also analyzing, preparing, implementing and testing configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade, expansion, functionality and capacity. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of developing the connector/adapter/rule/parser( based on the solution designed by solution architect); writing test cases for code testing or development, installation, configuration , deployment of the solution; reviewing/rating/merging/approving the code written by others.
The scope of your work will be also to support building the environment for Continuous Integration + test automation.
IT Integration is part of our global Service Delivery Application and Platforms Organization within Business Unit Managed Services.
You will also:
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- Work to identify and drive improvements
- Execute post project activities
- Execute test plus test automation
- Perform scripting & coding
- Support delivery process automation
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- At least 2 years of experience in technical job roles such as: Integration Engineer or Software Developer, system deployment, network troubleshooting
- Programming/scripting skills preferably Java/Groovy, bash
- Network protocols knowledge
- Knowledge in Linux/ Unix systems
- Troubleshooting skills
Nice to have:
- Preferred domain experience: OSS, programming
- Telecommunication network understanding
- Knowledge and experience with IBM Netcool or other OSS systems
- Agile and scrum methodologies knowledge
- Continuous Integration methods and tools (GIT, Jenkins, Spock)
- Knowledge in IT standards (ITIL and/or ETom )
Personal Skills - you are/you have:
- Creative & Innovative approach
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Problem solving and performance oriented
- High willingness and ability to share knowledge and experience
- Entrepreneurial and result driven; makes sure set targets are met
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- & more other benefits that we are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.