Ericsson is investing heavily in the future 5G technology where leading-edge ASIC and FPGA development is key. Ericsson in Lund is significantly strengthening the capacity in the development of state-of-the-art digital ASIC and FPGA with a great number of talented engineers to meet this challenge. Since 2014, Lund has been a competence center for radio network development: activities span from HW and SW product development to research and standardization.
We are now looking for Verification Coordinator who can be part of and take the lead in verification of these ASICs and FPGAs. You will be part of a large development organization developing ASICs and FPGA for our radio products and work in close cooperation with colleagues in Lund and other Ericsson sites.
As an ASIC Verification Coordinator, you will be responsible for driving the verification strategy for our ASICs, from requirement settings until the product has been released. The coordination involves visualization of verification dependencies and verification status, review verification results, coordination of deliveries between verification team on different sites, and between projects, system architects and other teams. Our organization works in accordance to the Lean and Agile principles with close team interaction. It is important to give fast feedback on the quality of the design to the projects. You will participate in periodic agile meetings and continuously improve and optimize ways of working.
• BSc or MSc level in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent education.
• At least 7 years of relevant work experience.
• Expert in digital ASIC methodology
• Expert in verification planning, and verification methods.
• Being able to work independent and also to cross collaborate with other teams
• Good coordination and communication skills
• Good visualization skills
• Quality conscious
• Experience in developing testcase and verification environments
• Good communication skills, both written and spoken English
Following experience will be a beneficial asset
• Experience in UVM methodology
• Experiences in Formal verification.
• Knowledge about mobile communication standards.
• Embedded CPUs (ARM based).
• Knowledge about several standard interfaces, such as Ethernet, I3C, SPI, SGMII, CPRI etc.
• Experience from HW debugger usage in lab
• Experience in Netlist simulation
Please send in your application in English as soon as possible since the process is ongoing.
Security clearance including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Lund || R&D
Req ID: 354962