At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to demonstrate our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. By belonging to our team, you will help tackle some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
E2E Network Solutions, as part of the DNEW NSV organization, is responsible for end-to-end solution development within Business Area Networks. We drive E2E solution development in Private Networks (PN), ERS solutions and providing e2e PoC and trail support for various CU teams. E2E solutions target our classical customers the operators and enable them to address end customers in the enterprise segment in the right way. We are now looking for a very experienced e2e solution system manager (solution architect) to ensure the development of creative and technically state of the art solutions being involved in the research and development process to make sure development is of high quality, innovative solutions using the most appropriate technology available across that area.
- Taking individual technical leadership on strategic portfolio items
- Technically supporting Product Line and Customer Units in PN engagements for prioritized customers
- Drive customer facing discussions with deep technical knowledge in the PN area to foster back requirements
- Early phase contribution to IOT & New Industries related studies and technical fora
- Derive new product requirements from new PN use cases and feed back to respective Product Development Units
- Elaborate harmonies with customer trial activities, other solution activities in the France R&D site
- Craft the solution to meet our customer’s requirements
- Drive continuous improvements with focus on system management and its processes
- RAN and e2e technologies (O-RAN, V-RAN, orchestration, network slicing, security, synchronization)
- RAN mobility, NW sharing principles
- RAN NW planning including aspects of carrier aggregation and spectrum sharing
- RAN architectures: D-. C-, E-RAN
- System Product and Target Solution Pre-Sales, Development, Delivery and Life Cycle Management
- Minimum 10 years' experience in service
- Business Understanding
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Standardization Knowledge
- Innovations Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.