Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Compliance Officer (m/f/d)-Third Party Due Diligence (TPDD)
Req. ID: 353944
The Compliance Officer—TPDD is primarily responsible for ensuring effective implementation of the TPDD process and acts as a single point of contact for the compliance TPDD process. .
The Compliance Office has the group responsibility for three compliance areas: Antitrust (compliance with competition law), Anti-corruption (compliance with corruption and bribery law) and Anti- Money Laundering (AML). he Head of Compliance Operations who sits within the Compliance Office.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Monitor implementation of Third Party Due Diligence Instruction, Process, Directive and other compliance-related policies;
• Draft compliance-related policies and procedures;
• Provide anticorruption subject matter expertise, including legal guidance;
• Coach compliance colleagues and direct reports on how to lead in developing a culture of compliance, on managing internal/external stakeholders, on providing updates to relevant stakeholders;
• Coach compliance colleagues and direct reports on performing compliance risk assessments, reviews and monitoring, on commercial project reviews;
• Manage internal stakeholders (e.g., management, compliance network) and external stakeholders (e.g. Customers and other third parties in relation to compliance demands);
• Respond to Customer queries, including Compliance Due Diligence Questionnaires;
• Provide regular updates regarding implementation of the compliance program, including relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
• Identify local compliance priorities; plan and prioritize activities based on risk on a prescribed cycle (e.g., development of annual compliance plan);
• Identify conflicts of interest; advise management and relevant stakeholders on findings and risk-mitigation plan;
• Ensure proper documentation of risk assessments and related risk-mitigation plans and implementation;
• Conduct due diligence on mergers, acquisitions, divestments, and related transactions;
• Master of Law, Business, Accounting or other university degree suitable for compliance.
• High level of integrity with character consistent with Ericsson values of respect, professionalism and perseverance;
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
• Fluent in English, second language desirable.
• Working experience 8 years in compliance, legal or other relevant field (finance, audit).
• Working experience in compliance area, at least 5 years of anti-bribery and corruption compliance and related topics.
• Experience in antitrust, competition, AML, data privacy or trade compliance is a plus.
• Good business knowledge/understanding.
• Excellent networking ability and social skills including the ability to handle executive level internal and external contacts, including government authorities and regulators.
• International experience and cultural awareness.
• Independent, goal-oriented and systematic way of working.
• Willingness to travel up to 30%.
• Adhering to Principles & Values
• Achieving Personal Work Goals & Objectiv
• Planning & Organizing
• Deciding & Initiating Action
• Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
• Working with People
• Flexible work hours as well as home-office
• You will be located in one of our Ericsson offices
• An international working environment with cooperative teams
• Global projects and international customers
• Local benefits such as subsided lunch and public transport tickets, parking opportunities and more
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 353944